Armstrong Clark Ipe Stain 1 Gallon
Armstrong-Clark's stain offer the long lasting life on exotic hardwoods.
Tested by professionals, Armstrong Clark outperforms all other brands on exotic wood such as:
- All Brazilian Exotic Woods
Key Features of Armstrong Clark Hardwood Stain:
- Application can be done in direct sunlight and on hot days. If the first coat of stain penetrates within 30 minutes an additional coat may be applied for extra protection.
- Applies easily by roller, brush, garden sprayer or airless sprayer. During spraying - going back over with a brush or roller will help give a more even appearance. After 24 hours any remaining puddles or glossy spots can be removed using a dry rag.
- Older wood is reconditioned by deep penetrating nondrying oils.
- Drying oils lock in the conditioning oils while pigments and water repellents lock out moisture and UV damage.
- Armstrong wood stain is compliant with all environmental standards.
- Does not contain any offensive odors.
Coverage Area for Exotic Hardwoods:
Armstrong-Clark Deck and Siding Stain applies at 300-400 sq ft per gallon. Depending on wood porosity, actual coverage will vary.